Cultivate self-awareness and social empathy in kids using Alexa
If you are a parent or an educator seeking methods to improve your kid’s emotional intelligence and social behavior, Kids Decisions can serve your right. This Alexa skill centered on social-emotional learning helps to instill a responsible decision-making perspective in ages ranging from elementary to middle childhood. With this voice app, kids are introduced to short storylines that reflect real-life scenarios where they need to think rationally and make sensible choices. Drawing upon the 24 character strengths, it prepares the child to overcome the conflicting situations in real life by helping them be a good decision-maker.
Explore our inventory of stories categorized under 6 virtues to implement the CSV concept. Also, sign up and create engaging stories for kids to learn and harbor the character strengths needed.
- Provide your kids with a voice supplement for effectively embedding Social Emotional Learning (SEL) skills and also for its practical application in a real-life context
Access unlimited stories each of which is curated to foster emotional awareness by
reinforcing the value of the 6 core virtues
- Creative use of our mascot ‘Ember’ the dragon as the narrator
- Every storyline presents the kids with multiple choices which stimulate them to brainstorm different perspectives and make a sensible decision
- The consequences vary based on their choices, and cues are given to make them rethink when opting for a negative choice
- Provision to redo the story and explore different choices to learn the best outcome